Sunday, February 6, 2011

Crazy Obsessed

My newest obsession is Pinterest.

Pinterest is a site you where you can "pin" images to your own boards. It makes me think of a totally digital bulletin board or inspiration board. You can create different boards with different names, themes etc. and every time you are on the internet and see a picture and think "oh, I wish I could save that!" well, with pinterest, you can! I'm excited because I often see things I want to blog about, but don't have a good way of organizing it...now with pinterest, I can always keep track of the things I want to share!

Oh the hours I have spent browsing, pinning, repinning, organizing and oogling.

If you'd like to see some of my boards and pins, visit my pinterest here.

Here is one thing that made me happy:


First off, I love the design work and type treatment. Secondly, Gogol Borello is a band my fiance and I heard a few years ago when they opened for the Dave Matthews Band. They are totally out there, yet so incredibly talented. If you've never heard of them, go listen to "Start Wearing Purple" that song gets stuck in my head for weeeeeks and weeks.

YAY for pinterest!!! I can't wait to continue pinning and sharing with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...