Saturday, October 8, 2011

Happy 80th!

Last month was my Gramma's 80th birthday! I am so incredibly blessed to have all four of my grandparents, who are happy & healthy. This year we celebrated as all but one turned 80.

I was tapped to design the invitation for my Grandmother's surprise party last month, and now that the party is over, and was a major success, I thought I'd share some pictures of the invitation.

Here are the "Let's Celebrate" invitations, which will be for sale in my Etsy Shop soon:





They were such a blast to create, and I love that how versatile they are! You can change the wording and easily have a house warming invite, a cocktail party, a birthday party, a graduation party! The options are as endless as the celebrations are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...