Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Halloween, for me, is all about eating candy till I'm ready to die. However, last year we bought a ton of candy and had not one single trick-or-treater. I ate enough candy last year to make me not even want to buy candy this year. So, I didn't. No candy at this house! Sorry kids.

But Halloween doesn't have to mean scary critters and dark colors - it can be a pretty holiday too.

Photo from The Crafted Sparrow

I mean, that's a pretty pumpkin. It's even a pretty spider web! Maybe next year I'll whip out the tweezers and bling out a pumpkin of my own!

OK, so for the most part people think of Halloween as something scary, not pretty. But how about Halloween as something cool? If you haven't seen this video yet, you have you. It's down right cool.


Happy Halloween everybody!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...