Saturday, October 22, 2011

Oh What A Week!

Happy Saturday morning to all! And boy, am I glad this work week is over! This past week was particularly busy for me, as at my 9-5 job we hold a week long training class that sucks the life and energy out of my group (we're the trainers teaching the thing!). In addition to the week long class, this past week was also mid-terms at grad school, and on top of it all we had to juggle all of the issues with insurance and whatnot for our flooring problems. It looks like we'll be getting all new floors within the next few weeks, I should be excited, but really I'm just stressed.

I'm also almost finished printing all the samples of the holiday cards! I know I'm running super behind, but I'm planning on having a few cards for sale by the end of the weekend. I've decided to put together digital samplers to show all the color and backer options for my designs - as opposed to printing hard copies of everything. Digital samplers are a great way to show options without incurring the extra costs associated with time and printing. I've always used digital samplers when working with clients, and I thought it would be great to use them for my online shop as well! Here's a peek at one of my sampler sheets:



Can't wait to debut the rest of the line :)

Enjoy the rest of your day everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...