Sunday, May 22, 2011

The "Other" Shows at the Jones Beach Theater

So one week until "I Do".....and the weather is still on the fritz. I've decided that no matter what, my wedding is going to be beautiful, romantic, warm and intimate. I've actually worked at our wedding location for 9 years, and one thing I have learned is that it's the most beautiful place to watch Mother Nature put on a show. Actually, I think any show put on at this theater is special, however mother nature makes sure to steal the show whenever she shows up.

Some of my fondest memories at work are weather related - the time the elevator got struck by lightening when I was standing under it? Or when the "tornado" took a pretzel cart for a ride?! Or when Bonich got locked in the fridge? --oh, wait, that last one wasn't weather related!

Anyway, if it rains on my wedding, or hurricanes, or lightening or whatever, I can still guarantee the show will be amazing. Here are some pictures from after storms have passed through:



Couldn't resist a snapshot of three guys lined up taking pics of the sunset!

Thank you Jones Beach Theater for being such a significant part of my life. And to the people that have stood beside me, at work, at home, and through life, I cannot wait to be on the receiving end of the party!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...