Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!


Pantone Easter Eggs via How About Orange

I hope everybody has a nice Easter! This year we are breaking from tradition and my entire side of the family is heading over to my in-laws house for Easter dinner. My parents usually have Easter dinner at their house, but lately it's become more of a chore than anything else. This will be a nice break for everybody (except my in-laws, who have an army of guests coming over!). While I'm sad to be missing some of my own family traditions (Bunny cake, thin sliced ham, Dad's amazing gravy), I am super excited to have the ENTIRE family in one place at one time.

And for those of you celebrating Passover - I hope you are enjoying it at well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...