Friday, March 23, 2012

Custom Recap - Charming Moving Announcements

This custom recap isn't particularly old - actually, it's pretty darn new. My cousin Christine just bought her first house with her fiancé, Joe, and asked that I make their moving announcements. These two have become just as much friends to my husband and I as they are family, so it's been really exciting for us to watch them buy their first home and get engaged (YAY!! Another wedding!!).

They closed on their home in early November, but to say the home needed work would be an understatement. It was a total gut job. After nearly 5 months worth of almost totally DIY renovations, Christine and Joe finally got to move into their first home.

Since they did all of their home renovations themselves, with their own two hands, it only seemed appropriate that I hand draw their moving announcements. Christine loves all things purple, so I drew up a super charming rendition of their new home, using her favorite color as my inspiration.



I had these cards flat printed on 100% recycled stock, and they came out beautifully! I think my favorite part is the little heart coming out of the chimney - there's just a ton of love for Christine and Joe and their new home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...