Saturday, August 6, 2011

Adorable-ness for this Saturday Morning

So I've taken a few vacation days this week to help me catch up on, well, life. I still need to post the best of the best wedding reviews for my photographers, DJ, and florist - cause I love them all!! I also have had a few different custom orders to keep me super busy. I'm hoping to have them finished up this morning so I can make just one trip to the post office (as opposed to my usual three to four trips a week). I can't wait to take some snaps of the projects I've been working on to share with you!!

We also finally got our sofa delivered. There is a story. I will share. Just not right this moment.

So while I need to run off and get some things finished up, I thought I would share some adorable pictures. I just love animals, and I just love mushy squishy little baby animals.

 Enjoy!

Cute Overload
Scotch & Scones
Cute Baby Animals
Unknown, via Pinterest
Brown Dress With White Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...