Saturday, June 23, 2012

Vote for the Minted Joy To the World Holiday Challenge!

The Holiday Challenge at Minted is by far their biggest challenge of the year. Last year was the first one I participated in, and I only submitted two designs - neither of which made it to the second round of voting. I've grown so much since then as a designer, and I was determined to enter some really strong designs for the Joy To The World challenge this year - which I did! And I am super, super proud to announce that five of my designs made it through to the second round of voting!

The first prize is $7,000 - which would be AMAZING to win! I know I won't be a winner (um, hello, Minted has some of the most talented designers in the world participating in this challenge!) but I would still love for you to head on over and vote for my designs! While you're there, vote for the other designs too - your vote matters, so help Minted decide what to sell by voting. 

Here are my designs that have made it through to the second round of voting:






So go grab yourself a cup of coffee (or glass of wine) and vote for your favorite designs - including mine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...