Saturday, June 2, 2012

Coming Soon to Minted

My husband and I just got back from our one-year anniversary trip to Vegas and I am thrilled to come back to a Minted Editor's Pick for my "Bowtied" Books to Bottles Baby Shower invitation design.


The design features a pale lavender, linen textured background and a sweet, hand drawn bow. It'll be offered in several additional colors themes, and will also have coordinating thank you cards. Once the designs are up for sale, I'll certainly let you all know!

For all of you that have contacted me while I was away on vacation last week, I'm looking to spend some time today catching up on emails and Etsy inquiries - so you'll be hearing from me soon! Next week I will be traveling as well, but I'll have my computer and will keep my Etsy shop open and will be fulfilling orders as well as working on custom designs - so if you need anything, just shoot me an email at believenotes@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...