Sunday, June 12, 2011

Some Snaps Before I Nap....

It's 11pm - that is SO beyond my bedtime!! I stayed home all day today to focus on my business. After many cups, correction - pots, of coffee, countless new blogs and websites added to my favorites, and about 15 online tutorials later, I have managed to accomplish more today than I have in a few months. Might I add how much more productive I am when I don't have a wedding to plan!!!

So today I made myself a little light box so that I could take better pictures for my Etsy shop. I have a long ways to go, but the pics are definitely an improvement. Here are a few shots of new items getting ready to hit the ground running...








Stay tuned! I should be listing all of the above on Etsy within the next week or so! Oh, and if you haven't yet, pretty please show the love on my new facebook page by giving me a "like" click!!!

xoxo Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...