Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Things I Adore...

Now that NYC is finally seeing the sun again, I can go back to being my bippity-boppity self :).

So next week (cross your fingers and knock on all things holy and wood) my fiance and I will be closing on our very first home. We're excited, nervous, thrilled, and anxious (just to name a few). Of course being me, I've been browsing constantly for decorating inspiration. My newest obsession is the day bed. Don't ask me why, but I think I must own one for the spare bedroom.

ps- if you know of any great websites, please please let me know of them!!


 This one is from CB2, which is an awesome place for great prices and great designs.


 This bugger is soooo up my alley!! Of course, I think everything sold at West Elm is fab!

 
 *sigh* this is love at first sight. Love the orange, and the modern lines, the bolster pillow...Unfortunately I can't afford most of what I lust for when it comes to Design Within Reach


Why can't all day beds be so awesome??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...