Friday, February 26, 2010

For My Fellow Brides...

Alright, so maybe I'm not the best bride in the world. I hate frilly things & pink things. Planning has become a procrastination project...I mean really, I'm just too busy to be looking at dresses and flowers! Why do brides really need bouquets anyway, they just die!! So, you get the point, I'm more of the low-key, no frills type when it comes to planning my own wedding. In fact, when my fiance and I went to Vegas, our families were genuinely worried we might come back married. Of course we thought about it, but in the end I am a bride. I want a party, I want my family there, and I want a dress that will take the air from his lips.

So, believe it or not, I have some of my favorite sites/blogs that I visit frequently for my own wedding inspiration.

Although many brides love Style Me Pretty - and I do love it also - I am more in love with their Little Black Book blog.

100 Layer Cake - if you know me, you know I love cake, so there's no question I love this site!

I'm a DIY kinda gal, so this site tickles my fancy! IDIY

HOLY MOLY!! This site might be my all time favorite, and I am seriously considering getting the Mario inspired cake for my husband-to-be as a grooms cake! Blue Cupcake is heaven!!

Enjoy all!! Happy planning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...