Saturday, April 30, 2011

Chocolate Milk

So last night we started our one month wedding countdown along with our first wedding in the one month wedding marathon. From now until our wedding, Mr. Law and I have a wedding every single weekend. It's funny because we've been engaged the longest, and our wedding is the one that officially ends the marathon - save the best for last, much? I think so!

Anyway, I woke up this morning with a miserable headache. I suppose that's what one too many drinks does to a person. Aside from the headache, I decided this morning wasn't a coffee morning, but rather a chocolate milk morning. I haven't had chocolate milk in years, and man oh man, I've been missing out.

It's the easiest thing to make, and so worth it! So if you haven't had some recently, go on and get an ice cold glass!

4- Baileys Irish Cream. 5- Black Russian Recipe- Kahlua, Cream de Cacao, Baileys and Milk. 6- You Decide, regular or chocolate?

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...