Friday, November 25, 2011

Super Lust: Michael Kors Ceramic Watches

It seems that this is the year that I've fallen in love with watches. Actually, not just any watch, but with ceramic watches, and when I think of ceramic watches, I think of Michael Kors. I'm really loving the combo of white and yellow gold, and I think I need one. I've had my eye on a particular watch for a while, but it isn't ceramic and, unfortunately, it gets HORRID reviews....but isn't it amazing anyway??

MK5145 Watch from Macy's - $195
I love the watch to pieces, but I really want something ceramic - and almost ALL of the reviews on this watch say that the band (some kind of rubber material) gets dirty & stained almost instantly. Such a shame, it's too pretty to be of such crummy quality. I'm a little heartbroken, but I don't want to spend my money on something that won't last long....soooo I kept on searching for something better, and have found the following, which isn't Michael Kors, but is almost IDENTICAL (and OMG less expensive?!):

Fossil's CE1006 Ceramic Watch - $130
I'm coming to terms with the idea of not having a Michael Kors. Actually, I am surprised at myself for even wanting something name brand, since I typically don't care about brands. And the below watches show exactly why I shouldn't care about brands, there are so many AMAZING watches available!!

Here are some other white ceramic watches with gold accents:
Fossil's CE1004 - $130

Akribos XXIV Women's AKR484WTG - $89.99

DKNY #NY8215 - $172.29



AK 109310RGWT Watch - $150
Armani AR1417 - $398.88
Michal Kors - MK5269 - $283.90

So many lovely watches! I don't know which is my favorite! But I love all of them and I love that there is a great watch for almost any budget.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...